ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


no one would want to marry me


my friends laugh when i said i cant cook..
come on!! is it really funny?
i know i'm already 18...and that i should at least know how to cook nasi goreng...or something simple but believe me...i cant.
not that i'm didnt try..but i failed all the time
even sausages taste weird when i'm the cooker.
the eggs turned black instead of yellow n white.
huuu...but i'm pretty good at instant noodles...wanna try? heeee

my sisters blame me for being hyperactive during my sleeping time..
i kick..i snore..i laugh..
but it's normal right, no?
well for me it issssss.....

my housemates say my room is a complete mess..
they cant imagine themselves living in there..
huu..is it really? (is it really, sonny...??? tetibe igt sonny with a chance)
fine then..i'll try to tidy them up.. (once in a month)
they also think that it's weird if i hold a broom or...let say that if i clean the toilet (which i never had..oppps)
huuuu...am i that lazy?
i mean..i can be a hardworking girl (if i want to..heeee)

apart from that...my friends are also curious about who'll be my future husband..
huuuu..why?
coz they said that i'm a shopaholic...and i eat a lot...and i spend lots of money...and i need money...more n more of it..
huuuu....the real thing is, u dont have to be worried..
i can work...i can make my own money
chill la my friends...
i wont burden my husband..
heee i wont...right?



if only people would know the real me..i'm positively sure that no one would marry me..
but it's fine...

Labels: ,

"no one would want to marry me" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 @12:16 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.