ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


kiss me and smile for me


it's friday...finally.
i had a major hard time finishing lectures today coz my head cant stop thinking of bed...and break..and freedom...and year end sale..and food..and cakes...plus chocolates n the list goes endlessly.
here i am now...relaxing in the room..alone.. since my roomate doesnt come home yet.
and i'm having 3days of holiday which i'm pretty sure i'll be enjoying them to the max...(i hate the fact that i've to finish those tutorials n lab reports)

oh yerp..speaking of lab reports, did u know one of my groupmates loves to dominate the whole experiment thing..
pretty much annoying right?
who does he thinks he is?
taking my test tubes while i'm working on it...
grabing my solution while i'm pouring it down into a beaker..
shake the test tube i'm shaking..
urghhh...i feel like slapping him..or giving him a flying kicks!
ok..that's too much! but seriously dude,
i want to do it too!
i want to learn too!
i want to be an expert too!
i've to make the lab reports too!
i've to understand the whole concept too!!
urghhhh!!!
even if he's a man..it doesnt mean he should take control of the whole thing!
doesnt he knows any words spelled "TOLERATING"?
did he expects me to sit on the chair..acting like an idiot who got no works to do while put on a lab coat and witnessing him doing everything?
did he thinks he's great enough to dominate the experiment?
oohh..shit!
i mean..seriously- u've to tolerate man!
let's be fair n square!


i wasnt really mad at him..
but i was a bit angry by his attitude..
he might not realise this thing..

he might thinks that i'll be pleasure to have him taking over my works..
he might tries to show that men can help women..
he might not want me to think that he's not there to help me..
but i desperately want him to know that..
NO! i dont need u to take over my works. i can handle it on my own..
I WANT TO LEARN TOO!!!

with all this crazy things happening around me..
i just feel like i want to go home..
i want to be by my mother's side..
i want to tell her the whole thing..
i want her to give me a hug and tell me to be strong..
coz i am really...really fragile now.
i break down over things i shouldnt..
i get upset when i'm not reaching my expectations.
i'm more vulnerable n no longer a saviour.

Labels: , ,

"kiss me and smile for me" was Posted On: Friday, December 9, 2011 @1:34 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.