ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


tuessssdaayyyy



u know what?
i should stop myself from getting lost in college...
urghh..it's quite embarrasing!
and today...it was no exception.
i got lost..1st thing in the morning.
i'm pretty sure i've well read the timetable but..urghh!
then i got lost again at the evening..with my friend..
poor her, being lost after following me.
well..we supposed to be at dkf10 but i said it was at dkk10..
and when we entered the hall..."hey...this is aint our place!"
oh shoooottttt...!
i should know how to stop it!!


and i also should stop myself from eating so many things.
i got dozens of foods as storage n i always find myself eating something while doing jobs...
(yeah..i'm eating now)
urghh..i should reduce my weight.


and apart from that..
i think my college's life has started..
the tutorials...coursework...bla bla bla....urgh!
i know i should reduce my internet time..
and that i should upgrade my study qualities..
but....but maybe later, ok?
ehehee....


Labels:

"tuessssdaayyyy" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 @8:52 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.