ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


it was full of silence


i visited her this morning, my grandma..
and she seemed...hrmm better than yesterday (that's wut my mom told me)
i was shocked by how drastic she has changed..
her face..her body..her voice, they all have changed
i miss the old looks of her..
i miss her smiles...her laughs..and the talkative version of her..
i miss her cooks..
and now i've realised how awful i am...for neglecting her all this while.
i know she has been lonely years after years..
but no one seems to care bout that..isnt it?


and i still remember the moment where she was standing near the road..waiting for me to come home from kindergarten..and then we'll go to the market n buy some ice creams n biscuits..
she has been so nice to me..all the time.
and i was blind n heartless to not appreciate the love given to me.


it really broke my heart seeing her lying on the bed..
i just hope she'll get well soon
she's a nice person..
she helps me writing good memories in my life..
please be strong..
i'm leaving soon

Labels: , ,

"it was full of silence" was Posted On: Monday, November 14, 2011 @4:38 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.