ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i was born this way baby..



sleeping..eating..watching tv..get online..facebooking..blogging...watching movies...downloading songs..listening to the songs..staring..thinking..eating again..then sleep.
it kind of sounds busy..well yeah, at first.
but after a week n a half doing the same routine..i get bored.

i wish i can cook..and if so, i'll bake a cake everyday.
i wish i have a boyfriend...to tell me i dont have to feel insecure anymore coz he'll be there for me no matter wut.
i wish my friends miss me...and my inbox will be full of messages.
i wish my house is near the beach...and i shall build a sandcastle n get my hands n feet full of dirt.
i wish i can stop listening to love songs...it made me think twice about having a boyfriend n how awful i was...rejecting them. i know i was heartless at that moment..but i think i'm ready now.
ready to write something new..that i have kept for 18years.
oh crap..!


ok..i think i miss palam now.
i miss attending those hectic classes..i miss mendaki tangga batu caves..
i miss my housemates..n how we get crazy every night.
i miss my classmates..
i miss hanging out n watching movies..
but i dont miss the foods there..
nothing beats kelantan's food..
i repeat..NOTHING! seriously..

but i know..i'll miss the moment when i'm at home by the time i reach palam.
such an annoying girl..i know.
and so..i've decided to make the time of my life during this holiday.
no more complaining..no more emotionalizing...
just njoy everything i have..

Labels: ,

"i was born this way baby.." was Posted On: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 @11:37 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.