ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i've immune to it.

i dont feel like trusting anyone right now..
huuuuuuuuuu....
maybe i should just keep myself in house..
safe n sound...
and i should stop logging in my fb..
i'll hurt my heart less..
huuu...everyone seems to be kind
but when u open your eyes widely..they're not that kind. damn it!

and at this moment..
i've chose not to be too good to people...
get to know me well first..then i'll be good to u..
and u know wut?
u can just keep thinking that i'm arrogant..
it's better..
it'll make me hate u more n more..
it'll repel us apart..
and i..
i love it that way!
damn u!

"i've immune to it." was Posted On: Thursday, October 6, 2011 @10:22 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.