ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


u said come..i said shooohhhh!!!


speaking test is on....tomorrow..
oh god, 1st thing in the morning.
please dont make me screw up!
and i got final exam next month..HOLY crap!
i'm still on mars!
where should i start??
errrrrr
bio? chemistry? physic? oohh..ok maths?
huuuuuuu...
lets start with shopping for raya first...
shopping..here i come!

uwaaaa...my family are waiting for me...hope so.
is it killing them like it's killing me? no?
dont they miss me like i miss them, in every second?
do they sleep in tears too?
can they chew their food properly?
do the food taste better without me?
dont they miss my laugh?
did nasi lemak taste better when i wasnt around?
are they breathless when listening to raya songs?
do they really mean it when they said we're not gonna be in penang this year....?
is it BECAUSE OF ME?!
did i broke their happiness?
should i cry every night bcoz it's soothing or should i laugh coz i'm nearly the holiday?

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...............
u may see me as a strong person..
but i am, the opposite one.



"u said come..i said shooohhhh!!!" was Posted On: Sunday, August 14, 2011 @7:23 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.