ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


ramadhan-all alone


well this is my 1st time having a ramadhan..alone.
hundred miles awayyy from my love.
and so far..it was as i expected it to be..a disaster!

from sahur till the breaking of fast...i was downnnn.
thanks to nasi goreng pattaya for sahur..i got a 2 hours of diarrhea.
and from that..my 1st day was nothing but a mess.
i forgot to take my vitamins..
i tend to drink not enough water..and almost dehydrated.
i went to bazaar ramadhan at 7pm since class ended at6.30pm..and guess wut?
i bought nothing except for a plastic of juice.
and the best part was...i also got my maths mark today.
it was huuuuuuuu...still unable to become the top scorer in class.

and now..look at me!
dressing like a zombie..
my eyes are looking like a black hole
i hate smiling at people for today..
and..huuu
now i'm just hoping for a better tomorrow.
physics quiz..please be good to me



Labels: ,

"ramadhan-all alone" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 2, 2011 @2:45 AM | 3 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.