ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


back to where i belong




damn! damn! damn!!!!!!
test in the next 2weeks..
my preparations so far? ZERO!!
well done mimi!
u've never failed in embarassing yourself...
huuu..can time please stop for a moment?
ok no..
or maybe a superman might come n teach me physics ...no?


arghhh...
i missed home..
my room...my toilet..my closet..
i missed them all!
and..above all
i miss my family..huuuuuu
how i wish i can go back n do all the stuff i hate before..
i dont care wut is it..as long as it's at home
yeah call me gedik..i dont care.


huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...............

Labels:

"back to where i belong" was Posted On: Friday, June 24, 2011 @1:07 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.