ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


useless


DONT U EVER ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT JPA'S SCHOLARSHIP!
Ya Allah..after all of the sacrifices i've made, i'm not strong enough to confront the news.
watching the news just now...i cant stop crying.
now my dreams are gone..
no more overseas..
and did u know how it feels like having your sister studying overseas while u're not?
it was helllllllllll SUCK!!!

why on earth did u called me for the interview when u only give the scholarships for the 8A+ n above??
why did u gave me such high hopes and in one second, u squeezed my heart..
u stabbed my heart n u made me cry..
i'm just not tough enough for this situation.

so my lovely friends who read this post..
please dont ask me anything about my jpa result...
the notification is already being removed..
it just doesnt make sense..

Labels:

"useless" was Posted On: Friday, May 6, 2011 @8:56 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.