ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


what..how..why..??




so this morning my dad called n asked me about matriculation. (while i was sleeping)
well..where will i be sent to?
***please be penang..!! penang! pleaseee..***


then..i went to moe web..
checking it out..
finger crossed for penang..
insert my i'c num..while still putting high hopes on penang..
click..click and here we go!

yay..i got it!!
it was..well..
malacca..!
yay! dancing dancing..
malacca??!!!!
nooooooooo...this is not wut i signed up for.
i want penang..penangggggg
malacca is not on my list..
huu..

so..whether i'll be going or not, my head is still puzzling around
why on earth did i get wut i wasnt aiming for?
and if i go there...it wont be so fun
my parents rarely go to malacca..!
but penang, they usually go there several times in a month..
so..it'll be easier to meet my parents everytime i miss them
and i also got relatives in penang..which umm, i'm not so close with.
but..there shall be someone reliable if there's any emergency cases right?

huuuu...
now i'm waiting for upu and jpa result..
huuuuu....please please please..
please be good to me!

Labels: , ,

"what..how..why..??" was Posted On: Thursday, April 28, 2011 @5:12 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.