ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


wake up...it's just a drama


when i watch a drama..

i am hoping for a handsome hero and a gorgeous heroin.

if the supporting actors are handsome, surely i wont miss it.

and when it did, i just cant get enough of it.

i'll force myself to finish watching it ASAP!



then, all my works will be procrastinated bcoz my love towards the drama is unbearable.

i become enthusiastic everytime i wait for the video to be fully loading.

when it's time for me to watch it..

i'll give my 90% focus towards the main actors.

(ahemm..coz 100% focus seems impossible)

i'll skip those rubbish scenes

and repeat the romantic scenes until i memorize the dialogues and their actions

then i was forced into a weird beautifully enchanting world..

i wish it was me..who experience the romantic scenes



i wish the hero is mine..

and my face is as gorgeous as the heroin..

i'll be dreaming of marrying the hero..

he takes a good care of me,

i love him..and he loves me more

bla bla bla..

nonsense..nonsense..nonsense

(owh please dont throw up.)

we had a good time together..and appreciate our moments we shared

he'll be the reason for me to keep breathing..

bla bla bla..

if only it was..then my life would be a miracle..

and when the drama is over..with a happy ending of course

i let my imagination gets deeper..

and fully immersed myself into it.

and smiling became my unendurable habits..

i mean, good habits.


but no..

i've to open my eyes..and yeah, open it wider than ever.

life isnt always has its happy ending..

this is not a disney fairytale movie..

it's more to roller coaster.

and..after a short self motivation

i'll be ok again..

back to normal..

a normal boring life..



but seriously, after watching love never dies

i really really really hope that ploy n dome get back together..

they suit each other!!


huu..but dome already got his new gf and so did ploy

and ploy said that love never dies became love died for ages.

lorhhh...how could she said that?

dome's heart must be turned into pieces..

but he laughed when she said that..

huu

now.. dome treats ploy as his younger sister

what the??

huuuuuuuuuu...

i dont think they're ready to be inlove with each other again.

Labels:

"wake up...it's just a drama" was Posted On: Monday, April 18, 2011 @1:31 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.