ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


superman, where are u??




uhhuuu...
takut takutt takutttttttttt........
my jpa interview is on this tuesday
so..there's 3 more days?
waaaaaaaaaaa...tidakk!!
how am i supposed to prepare in that short period of time?
and wut am i supposed to prepare?
huuu...and my sister is so busy lately and that she's rarely online now
so..i dont have a chance to ask her everything
waaa...!! abislaa!
chill mimi!! relaxx..!!
breathe in breathe out!! (while dancing)
huuuua..ok i'm fine now.


everyone keep telling me to be confident..and install all the current issues into my head
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's so easy to throw words than to get it done
this is wayyy frightening compared to spm exam.
believe me..
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!!
anyone would volunteered to be my superman?
pleasee...anyone??
hmm no? no one?
better go study!!
i guessed i shall be a superman for myself then.
huuuuuuuuuuu


Labels: ,

"superman, where are u??" was Posted On: Friday, April 8, 2011 @7:38 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.