ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


what if..


what'll happen to me when i live on my own?

where my parents arent there to give me advices all the time

and the people around me..are thirst of entertainment

can i still be me?

the one that always stick with her parents..
the one that need her parents when it's time to make decision
the one who live like a hermit..and hate socializing

can i still be the old mimi?
or be transform into a new mimi..which is unimaginable

but..
i'd like to stress here that..
i'm not good in managing my life or keeping myself away from all
those bad influences out there
and u can say that..i'm fragile

smoking..getting drunk..all night clubbing
changing partners...random sex
i'm sooo afraid i might be one of them

i need someone beside me..to say NO when it comes to sin
and says YES when it comes to good deeds
bcoz i'm afraid i'll be at the wrong path..

i'm just scared i cant manage my life well..

Labels: ,

"what if.." was Posted On: Friday, April 1, 2011 @12:26 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.