ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


spm spm spm

Alhamdulillah..
thank u Allah..
U've been good to me most of the time..
but i've been bad to you almost all the time..
huuu...
even though i'm still hardly awake bcoz i know..
i dont really study so hard but u gave me
a result as if i studied around the clock..

but promise is a promise after all
i owed u 14days of fasting before this..
now it became 24days
and i'm a girl with my words..

and so..once again
syukur sgt sgt
no one knows how nervous i was on that day
and how sad it was without my mother beside me at that time
but now..she's back, and i'm soooo gladdd

Labels:

"spm spm spm" was Posted On: Friday, March 25, 2011 @1:43 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.