ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


nothing compares to u

in another 3 days, spm's result shall be unveil
but..i dont know!
i just feel like i dont want to know it yet..
not without my parents by my side
huu..
but wut to do?
if it's about my father's safety and health care that we're arguing about,
then..i'll back off.

but then again..it surely wouldnt be the same without u next to me that historic day..
after all..it was dedicated to both of you
if it's good..i hope u like it
i hope u'd give me a hug for that
and say "thank u" over n over again, like u used to

but if it's bad..
i know u'll be the person to comfort me and say
"it's okay..dont cry. u got a long journey waiting for u"

no matter what it is..
i just want u to be the first person to know it
i just want to see ur reaction.
is it good? is it bad?

but ..i think i was being too emotional now that u wont be there with me on that day.
my sister told me that u've over-spoiled me..and that i'm weak
and i know it's quite true.
i cant stand on my own

i guessed no one understands me right now..
but it's okay!
i always tell u i'm fine with it..i can go alone,
but the truth is..i'm not and i need u.
huu

it wouldnt be d same if it wasnt u who's with me for the event
even if it's my own auntie..but it wasnt u!!
and..i just want u!!!

right now...i just hate thinking of spm
i gave up
i wished i was braver to confront all this
huuu

Labels:

"nothing compares to u" was Posted On: Sunday, March 20, 2011 @9:46 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.