ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


focus on the road


day 4


dear blog..

it was my first time driving and fuhhh...
i felt so sorry for my tutor bcoz the car keep stopping almost everytime i'm about to drive.
i know how he felt..definitely very angry about that.
and i as a driver also angry at myself for that!
i didnt mean to keep repeating the same mistakes but wut to do?!
this is my first time..plus, i'm not a genius

and everytime he asked me something personal,
i lost control of the car.
i just cant give my focus on the road when i talked.
and one more thing..i was distracted by the other students to see how well their performances were..
i mean...i dont want to be the worst one!
but by keep doing that..my performance became worse.
good job mimi!
u've never disappoint yourself at putting a scum on your face!

and today's session also make me realised that i'm a short person!!
huuuu...i'm so sad about that.
my tutor asked me to adjust my seat according to my comfort,
he told me to move in front a bit more..
but sadly, there's no more!
so how am i able to move more pok cik?
fortunately i dont need any supporters like seat back cushion coz it was definitely an embarrassment.
maybe my legs elongate itself to help its moron owner..
but thank u my legs coz u're my best support system at this moment..
i need u both to finish off this lesson
so please be good to me


and now it's 4pm.. time for bed!
but oh damn!
that MOMENT OF TRUTH is nearly arriving!
huuuu..
can i not attend to it?




Labels: , ,

"focus on the road" was Posted On: Monday, March 14, 2011 @3:28 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.