ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


mature enough?





getting mature?
who? me?
humm..let me think!

i dont get really mad like i used to be when syahir and irah turned my room upside down.
maybe it was a wake up call that i've to make up my MESSY DIRTY room
well..last time i did it was in January,
so it's already March! huuu..bring me the vacuum cleaner please!


ohh..i also enjoyed watching Julia n Julie...like an older woman enjoys it
it's a great movie! or maybe not?!
well..i know i like it.


now i prefer watching learning packages rather than disney channel.
i know..i know, mama!
i should've watch em long time ago...
but..my love for Phineas n Ferb still didnt fades away.
tpi rmai yang xsuka tgk that cartoon..but i still find it interesting!
okay who cares? masing2 punye taste kan



i rarely..very2 rarely let my hair down
yeah..i'm not confident with them
they're quite thick and not silky like every girls own
so i just put on ponytail or bun..
and yup i know!
in America or just overseas..people tied up their hair only during their bad hair days
or when they dont have time to wash them.
but please laa..i wash n condition mine every other day.



i hate seeing people acting cute when they arent!
i know..elder people hate this.
most of the teens like me..always trying to act cute, this and that bla bla bla
i used to be like one..but hell yeah i know..FAILED!
but the other day..i saw this girl with a typical look, tried to be cute and overdone it
and the outcome was..perhaps monstrosity?!


last week i took a look in my closet
searching for a "sopan" shirt..but hardly found any
most of them are like..too short, too tide
i think it's time for me to put on something different
something more sophisticated, maybe?!


i know..this post is another trash!
i'm sorry my blog...
but i dont have any idea on wut to write.
i just think..i NEED to post an entry
but..my brain is so sluggish to think of a topic.
well anyway..it's already March rite?
wow..so soon!
wait..MARCH??!!
results?? march?? results?? spm??
2010?? 10 subjects??
EST??
BIOLOGY??
CHEMISTRY??
PHYSIC??
MIMI?? ready for the moment of truth??
no!! never!! nightmare!
umm..bye! i might have to take some anti stress pill!
i think my heart is working harder than ever..
and my blood pressure is getting elevated..
an adrenaline rush just occured
mama.............!!
i'm not ready to face it!
please..!!
can i not be there?
can March just get out of my life?!
please..let a miracle happen!
please..i'm begging You!

Labels:

"mature enough?" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 1, 2011 @11:55 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.