ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


run mimi run!!

i've always hate a hectic life..!!
and..yes, my life has been hectic for these past few days but..
i just dont know how to put them into words
ok..i better keep them for myself, as usual

and..i'm already tired of my parents,
nagging on me for not taking my driving lessons yet
i mean..huuu, cant you just let me take a la la longgg rest and furthermore,
i'm not in the mood of doing anything at this moment
huuuuuuu..

i just get back from kl last night
and...still maintaining my weight!!
yeahss...a round of applause for me!
i thought i would at least gain a kilo, but i'm not!
and...mimi, work harder coz u're still FAT!

but....wut's worrying me the most is that
this Monday, i shall be going for a camping
i mean..it's oh yeahh and oh nooo at the same time!
camping is great...challenging...and fun too
but this one is...umm not really an outdoor camping
some sort of indoor thing
it's just for the ex form 5 and form 6 students, all around Malaysia
and maybe 40 people all of them, including me.
and the bad news is,
i got NO friends... NO internet...
huuu..


and..one more thing!
i cooked rice last thursday!
my very first time cooking rice and..it turned out OKAY!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............
i'm dancing in the air!!

"run mimi run!!" was Posted On: Saturday, February 19, 2011 @12:44 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.