ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


and what is the meaning of this?

few days ago i've bookmarked a page from marie claire's web
and..get a chance to read it today since i've the mood of reading n writting and at the same time blogging today..
and after i read it, i think i should share it in this blog..
maybe this post might be useful for us someday..somewhere..who knows!

so..here's wut i've read
THE MEANING BEHIND FLOWERS HE GAVE..





Red Roses



Represents: true love

Says: "I love you."

Also Says: "I'm not very creative and didn't put much, if any, thought into this buying decision."




Striped Carnations



Represents: refusal

Says: "I can't be with you, but I'm going through the trouble of locating and buying striped carnations to say that."



Sunflower




Represents: purity, lofty thoughts

Says: "I'm not going to put out."



Burgundy Roses




Represents: unconscious beauty

Says: "I can't see your beauty. Because it's underneath the surface. Beauty is only skin deep. You have inner beauty? Er, I like watching you sleep."



Daisies



Represents: innocence, loyal love, and faith

Says: "These are delicate with a hint of spontaneity, just like you."



Peonies



Represents: shame and bashfulness

Says: "I cheated on you."




Mint



Represents: suspicion

Says: "I bet you're cheating on me, but we can agree that these flowers smell damn good."



Yellow Tulips



Represents: hopeless love

Says: "Please, please, please, please be with me. Please."



Bird's-Foot Trefoil


Represents: revenge

Says: "You'll pay for these flowers."



Orchid

Represents: refined beauty

Says: "I am either pretentious or trying really hard to be."



Yellow Poppies

Represents: wealth and success

Says: "I love you for your money."



Pink Carnations




Represents: a mother's love

Says: "No, I don't have Oedipus Complex, but, yes, these flowers should have gone to Mom."



Coriander


Represents: lust

Says: "I only want you for sex, so can I actually hold onto these? My Thai chicken recipe calls for ground coriander."



Yellow Roses



Represents: joy, friendship, apology, jealousy, dying love, infidelity, and heartbreak

Says: "I have no idea what I'm trying to say."



ok..if u ask me whether i believe this things or not..

my answer would be "no, i dont"

but..after giving it a deep thought..i think perhaps i should believe it

i mean..guys should do their homework before putting on an action right?


credits to marie claire..

-the end-

Labels: ,

"and what is the meaning of this?" was Posted On: Thursday, February 3, 2011 @1:39 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.