ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


back to basic

black and white..
they're the basics of my life
they're boring yet attractive
they're on high fashion but can be found at streets too
they're everywhere..
and they stoled my heart

so for today..
i'll just use my black n white pictures to describe my life, k?

urm..yup
my life is BEYOND BORING but somehow i'm kinda enjoy it
i mean..today seems exactly as yesterday
and..tomorrow will definitely copies today's routine
it'll always be the same things
on and on and on..


oh yerp..
i've made a promise to myself..
before i begin my life as a freshman in uni,
i'll make sure i'll be the biggest loser..
and u know wut?
it was tough!!
last week i gained 1kg and i lost 1kg..
and..that's all!
the same body weight over n over again!
gerhhh!!

heee..wut?
dont laugh at me for reading this kind of book..
well, u can laugh if u want to, i dont care
but u know wut, it's a good book laa
i can sleep at 6am only by reading this book
it's so addictive n syiokk
well..maybe it's bcoz i suffer insomnia...
huuuu

and lastly..
i'm so so so "grateful" bcoz i got double chin
yay for me, heee!
arghhhhhhhhhh!!!


ok..now lets not elevate my temper anymore
lets talk about....mmmrmm


things that make me cant stop smiling



  1. daydreaming..hee! it's my full time job
  2. eat ice cream or chocolates..nyum2
  3. the smells of lavender lotion
  4. the feeling after conditioning my hair
  5. watching a romantic movie
  6. the fact that a handsome man is passing in front of me
  7. have a friend to talk to when i'm beyond boring
  8. staring at beautiful girls with beautiful smiles
  9. learning new things..new facts..new myths that not so many people knew about it
  10. the moment when someone compliments myself..ekekeeke
heee..ok till then
byeee

Labels: ,

"back to basic" was Posted On: Sunday, January 23, 2011 @6:13 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.