ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


10 things i hate about me





i cant concentrate on anything when there's a handsome guy in front of me
-huu..he could drives me banana, u know?
i just cant control myself, cant stop smiling and simply become numb
it's crazy right? huuu..
i hope i wont be insane anymore when there's a cute guy as i get into college
ahh! i've to really change myself

i'm a hypocrite person..
-well, i think i am
it's just that i cant be honest
not for all people but, for most strangers in my life
duhh..i cant just hurt their feelings right?
so, i think it's better if i just kept the truth for myself

i'm so lazy when it's time to wash my hair
-heee..yeah i admit it!
short hair is so easy to manage but
long hair is...huuu, tiring and needs a lot of care
and the problem is..i looked like a weirdo with short hair..
and less weirdo with long hair
so..i chose long hair and urghh!
have to be rajin cuci2 rmbut



i get crazy during shopping
-well..when it's shopping time, everything seems pretty and cute
i hate it when it's time to choose wut to buy
and..when i come back home,
those things that i just bought became ugly..
and yeah..regret! regret! regret!
but no worries..
this situation didnt attaking me anymore as i'm determined not to shop alone..

i'm lack of confidence towards myself
-sometimes..i just dont believe in myself 100%
i know it shouldnt happen..but to me, it just did


i cant stop staring at loving couples
-hee..this is my favourite activity
whenever there's a loving couple that caught my eyes..
i just couldnt stop staring at them
especially when they make a cute match together..
auwww..adorable!
so hey..! next time u cute couples out for a date,
just dont do it in front of me, k?

i hate guys with hot abs
-i mean, euww
urmm...no please!
for certain guys..when their abs and muscles are too noticeable,
they look as if they're gay
i mean, when i watched Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency,
most of the guys with hot abs and muscles are GAY!
duhh..

my love for kpops and kdramas are fading slowly
-yeah..i just noticed it!
i'm no longer watching music bank, live power music and kpop hitz
but i do sometimes watch jk pop..
so..it's better for me i think
now i dont need to be mad or have burning ears whenever people talk about my korean idols, which are no longer i'm crazy for

i have to and must..play dressup games EVERYDAY!!
-urgh..so childish but yeah i cant avoid it
http://www.roiworld.com/ is always been the first place that i go whenever i turn on the laptop..
derghh..my parents dont mind it
so hey..i love them hee..!

i fell inlove with baju kurung n mini kurung
-yeah..i guess i'm more mature now
i just became obsessed when i started to like ana rafalli
hee..i know i'm a bit katak bwh tempurung for not knowing who's ana rafalli is before this



"10 things i hate about me" was Posted On: Monday, January 10, 2011 @9:28 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.