ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


a lil bit of everything




from morning till night
it's always been the same websites that i went
and..it's always been the same thing
nothing attracts me in
i'm totally super bored right now

and the rain seems
to fall endlessly

huuu...wut a boring post, again!
sorry for making u reading this boring entry..


one thing that i'm positive of for today is that
i think i'm a lil bit of everything


- a lil bit jealous when i saw couple pictures


woooo..i need a hug too, can i?
i crazy over the guy in the picture..
ma, nk kawen!!
euwww...ehemm sgt gedik!
skrg dh xboleh gedik, it's one of my new year's resolutions
so next time
u see me menggedik, feel free to slap me, k?
duhh, seriously


- a lil bit hungry eventhough i've eaten
okay, i've already had two plates of rice, nuggets, tofu and chips
but i'm still hungry..etteoke??!!

-a lil bit angry for being fat
i easily gain weights nowadays..
damn!
my goal right now..be the BIGGEST LOSER!


-a lil bit tired of my daily routine
yeah..i am!!

-a lil bit pissed off with somebody
uhh..!! go to hell lah!

-a lil bit evil and harsh with my brother

-a lil bit freezing

-a lil bit scared
i mean..totally freaking out of my spm results
geez..2 more months!

"a lil bit of everything" was Posted On: Friday, January 7, 2011 @8:31 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.