ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


eureka



hyay!! eureka! eureka!
finally i've met a blogskin that suits my tastebuds
now i dont have to be worried to change my blogskin anymore...
well, at least for a year
we'll see..

now lets write wut i wanna talk..
today is wednesday,yeah everyone knows that
but wut everyone doesnt know is this tiny little thing running through my heart
and..it turned my life upside down





huuu..
it's just that uhh..
i wish he'll be right in front of me
i wish he'd smiles at me
i wish he's the one who'll make my heart pounds unstoppably
i wish he's my soulmate
i wish he has d same feeling i had for him
i wish he wont stops staring at me
i wish he'd hold my hand
i wish my heart wont stops when i look at him
i wish he's mine
but, oh damn!
i wish he's alive!!
please breathe for me...

umm..damn!
i think i've crossed the line
ahhh!!
wake up mimi!!
he's not real anyway!
he's just the guy in the novel that u're crazy with..!!
wake uppp!!!
he'll be alive if u wake up..




"eureka" was Posted On: Wednesday, January 5, 2011 @7:35 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.