ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


love and dream



heee..obviously i wont be talking about my LOVE AND DREAM coz,

firstly..i dont have any love partner for like 18 years
and secondly..my dreams keep changing so wuts the point of writting them, right?



and now, i'm actually talking about the song in Shibuhara Girls - 7days!
okay i know, i 've talked about Shibuhara Girls in the previous post
maybe people are like "elehh..as if she's the one who's watching
that show"
and my sisters are like.." urghh xabis2 nge Shibuhara Girls and Plain Jane!!"
but duhh..i've said this already
I DONT MIND PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME..

okay..back to the song, I'M INLOVE WITH IT!!
best..best..best!
the song was sang by Marie Ishikawa...the girl in that show, again!
okay i know people knew it already!



heee..i'm still gonna write about it if that'd make me happy...
but, the happiness is unfortunately not long lasting bcoz i couldnt download it..
it's nowhere! waaa...!
huuu...sadly i cant use it as my ringtone, i wish i could!

but..no worries
there must be a way..someday!

"love and dream" was Posted On: Saturday, February 12, 2011 @1:30 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.