ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


18 years and now i know


okay..something's wrong with the title
it's actually ALMOST 18 years..my birthday hasnt arrive yet
but..who cares anyway


okay..for the last 18 years i've been living to

i used to

- not knowing the Prophets stories like seriously,..! i only know the basics about Nabi Muhammad SAW and Nabi Adam

- be somekind of "jakun" when my friends talk about Nabi and Rasul

- really care, i mean REALLY REALLY care about wut others thought about me

- be really afraid to sleep or to go to toilet when it's 3am, ohh creepy

- hate sharing like..A LOT! but now i can share, well not everything

- be so fanatic of pilots..urmm, i just dont know why but sounds gedik right

- be ecstatic everytime i see a handsome guy but now..hmm, boring!

-never sleep alone..and still havent sleep alone

-become insane when there's anything got to do with ribbons, ribbons..and ribbons (thraaaaaa!!)

-not easily break down


but now..HAHAHAHA!
okay but now..nothing seems to change so drastically
but...i'm trying my best to improve myself, to be a better me
huu..what a cliche sentence!

i'm just

-force myself not to be sluggish anymore which arent really succeed yet

-update my acknowledgement about our Prophets so that i wont be like
" what? for real? Nabi mane? logik eyh?"

-hating myself for falling inlove too much with accessories

-hoping i wont be Rebecca Bloomwood in the future

-asking my mama how i can be Bella Swan..
but u know wut? she ignored me! hwaaa..my own mama did that to me!
okay maybe she thought i'm losing my sanity but i'm not!
i REALLY want to be like her, seriously!


- dont really care about people's judgement on me..
i mean,duuhh..most people say i look so arrogant, weird,boring and bla3!
okay..that sounds a bit like me, or so like me
but i only act like that to strangers..umm, i think

- being so addicted to eggs. omg, i just realised how yummy it is and it adds my kilos!
so, thanks A LOT!

- got a bun maker..but hwaaa, cant use them yet since my hair is short and ahh, forget it

- not really dancing in d air when i saw pilots. i think they look arrogant..and that's not cool man!
eh wait..didnt i just declare myself as an arrogant person just now? oh god..fyi i'm not arrogant!
but sometimes i do..i think. and that's absolutely not cool right?


okay..now i'm gettin tired already, and bored too!

but this video kinda elevates my mood coz it tickles my funny bones

okay bye!

"18 years and now i know" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 9, 2011 @8:22 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.