ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


BUSY KEPALA HOTAK


what's wrong with u mimi??
everything was done at eleventh hour,
aishh what a bad and irresistible habits u got!
but thanks to my nagging machine parents and a warm hearted doctor
i can now sleep with a smile on my face

ni semua psal matrikulasi tu la!
i knew bout this thing when they first announced it in the paper
but then..i kept telling myself, "it's okay..still got plenty of time"
and so i played around..wasting my time

and when i read that its deadline is tomolow..
a bundle of nerves hit me (yeah amik kau..!)
so i told my parents - got to go to the clinic to check my blood group
they asked me to get ready...and they seemed a lot nervous (relax laa mama)
but i refused- no..i'm too lazy to go to d clinic at night

and so today, mom brought me for the check up
of course she cant stop nagging on me, same goes to my father
the doctor also told me to be more serious, in a gentle way of course
but thanks to him..everything is settled down within a hour.
big thanks to Dr Fatah.
grasias! u're the best

okay..
i know..i'm sorry!
i wont take things for granted anymore!
thank God my application has been sent.
tadi mmg jammed..tpi skrg dh okay
i thought it hurt a lot but no..
big girl can handle it
and i'm a A+ type of blood..
A+??!!
hwaaa...how i need 10A+!
but Shontelle's song- impossible, echos in my ears.
urghhh!!!



"BUSY KEPALA HOTAK" was Posted On: Saturday, March 5, 2011 @10:35 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.