ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


yes..no..urmm



hello thursday..
yup, another boring day!

then tomorrow shall be friday..
which i've to wake up early in the morning,
go to Kotaraya bla bla bla
and my parents shall seal their mouths and stop nagging on me.

but u know what?
i dont hate it when they nag, bcoz i know..one day, i'll miss those moments
soon, my parents would stop nagging on me
coz they realised i'm a big girl already
and i can handle everything on my own. (which i'm afraid i cant)

and yesterday..oh yesterday
i dont like yesterday!
both of my parents are under the weather
the house seemed gloomy...
no fun..and no laughters
and thank God, today they're already in pink!


ohh..
my cousin will held his wedding solemnization soon
and..i cant wait for it!
my mom said his wife is pretty!


ma..
when it's my time to tie the knot,
can i wear something like flower on the head instead of tiara?
heee..i was enchanted by it!
i dont know what it is called..but i love it!

and..
i shall spend a fortune for a vera wang wedding dress..
hey..it's a once in a lifetime event
so..this is the best time to spend those pennies.
isnt it right?


humm..
ok till then,
i've something to catch up on tv!
oh god..is it really 23rd of march, spm's results?
coz if it is..then fuhhh, i still got time to enjoy my life!

Labels: ,

"yes..no..urmm" was Posted On: Thursday, March 3, 2011 @1:55 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.