ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


bored bored bored

my oh my!!
today is sooooo boring!!

i woke up at 6.50am - mandi - dressup - called my driving tutor
but no one answered..hell great!
then..he sms-ed me and cancelled today's session coz kotaraya was flooded with rain water
OH MAN! OH GREAT!! damn it!
it felt as if someone threw a scumbag on my face

i didnt mean to be so mean..but arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
kenapa baru nk inform??!!
is it so hard to sms me bout that last night?
hwaaa..
but forget about it...
i hate that part!

and now..the whole day
i've been in front of the laptop, logging in my facebook..
and same goes to my blog
but...there's no updates
NOTHING!
ohh wut a great day i got today
i mean..is there any major problems that i missed, (apart from tsunami in Japan)


and so i just listened to some old songs..
played some old games..
watch the same movie..
browsing the same pictures
which is BEYOND BORING!

huuu..
k till then
it's time to pen off since there's absolutely nothing to do


Labels: , , ,

"bored bored bored" was Posted On: Sunday, March 13, 2011 @8:23 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.