ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


toink toink..recess!


day 3

i'm not here complaining about my driving tutor
but..one thing for sure
he loves making me waiting for him.
huuuuuuuu...and i really hate waiting!
and i know i always make people wait for me,
sorry sorry sorry!
so..padan la muka i!

but today is a lottt better than yesterday
i make 4 new friends..and
ahemm! finally i shamelessly broke the ice.

and i met 5 of my school friends
2 of them..yg mase primary school
and 3 of them from secondary school (gee, mina and xigt name)
i just talked with my secondary school's friends sbb yg primary school's
friends tu dah xtau nk borak ape!

i brought a magazine, novel and a sketch book
but..didnt get a chance to pay attention to them for today
and one thing that i noticed,
my bag is bigger than anyone else...
huuuu..malunye!

and since my driving tutor picked me up quite late this morning
i spent the time cooking scrambled eggs and siap bwk bekal lagi!
my scrambled eggs is wayyyy tastier than the food at "canteen"

and yay!
for tomorrow and until this saturday
i'll be enjoying my time not going to kotaraya for i'll be at kedah
and on saturday, my cousin will be getting married
auwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
kawenn...! bestnye!!
but no mimi..
sadly it's not your wedding!


humm..k till then
it's raining all day today
and rain means...TIDO!

hyayy!! tapi kena la solat dulu
klu x, confirm terbabas pulak!

and thank you farah nina for making my day A LOTTTT better!
I LOVE YOU!!!
muahhhh!!

oh ya!
since when did miss no good appears in 8tv
and i didnt know about it!
huuu...tu la, bgun lewat sgt and u missed it!

Labels: ,

"toink toink..recess!" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 @2:40 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.