ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


hey watcha doin


hmmm...
i miss my bestfriends..
i miss my girlfriends..
huuu..i want to hug each n every one of them
but i wonder how it feels like to miss a boyfriend,
is it great?

or torturing?
speaking of which, it's not like i can get a boyfriend at this moment
hell no..my parents surely will freak out,
in a negative way obviously
and i remembered my friends said they couldnt imagine me having a boyfriend
well..i couldnt agree more!
i'm curios for it too!
would it be weird..
would it be just typical..
would it be sweet..
arghh..what would it BE??
oh..just let it be!


but there's a person said i was too shy when it comes to boys
well..i think she doesnt know me well yet
hell no..i'm not shy of them,
why would i?
i'm just being careful not to fall in love with them.
or at least with their lies..
especially with handsome guy...surely melts my heart
and there's only one man i trust..it's my dad
yeah..i know i know!
wut a typical sentence for a typical girl
duhh..!

but..is it real that men are the hero when it comes to lying?
i mean..women cheated too!
do men get jealous of nothing?
hmm..women are good in jealousy too
and do men got big fat ego?
well..i do!
so..i chose not to believe wut public said.
it's not always right..but not always wrong
just follow your heart right?

ohhh..
if only i have the power of love...i would
teehee..no!
i mean,
if only i could turn back the time
aqua's song...

If only I could turn back time
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time
I would stay for the night. For the night...


i'll stay for the night not making love with someone..hell no!
i'll stay for the night to haha..study!
make sense eyh?

23rd march..please be good to me? will u?

wait a sec, i wonder wut everyone's doing right now..
are they performing solat hajat?
mengaji quran? or make time to repent??
ohhhhhhh God!!

Labels: , , ,

"hey watcha doin" was Posted On: Friday, March 18, 2011 @8:11 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.