ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


your eyes tell just everything


umm...right now there's quite a crowd at my house
and i'm right here, trying to post my entry
quite rude eyh? yeah i know..

but i just dont get along with them well.. (eventhough they're my cousins)
just shake hands..smile..and ummm, what else?? nothing!
i dunno wut to talk about..wut to laugh about or simply just wut to gossip about
they're all late 20's and early 30's..so wut do u expect?
and yes..they're all married couples


and one thing i dislike is that...
their first sight at me which is..that up-and-down staring,
and..weird expression
huaaaaaaa...
i know larr!!
my body is too HOT...too BIG unlike yours yang quite kurus kering
hwaaa...wut to do?
babe..u have to have that type of body for the sake of my cousins right?
after all..this is my body which i'll be carrying all my way
kenapa? dengki eyh??!!
huaaa...i know u takkan pernah dengki pon!

huuuuuuu...
ok laa!
till then..thank u my blog sbb dgr rintihan hati yg lara nih
ilove u my blog!
night night..

umm...8 more days to d' u-know-what day?
ok..i'll just die
bye

Labels: ,

"your eyes tell just everything" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 @9:53 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.