ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


oh...GOD. eyes on uuuuu!!!


hey man!
yes, i mean..u! heeee..
the handsome one sitting righttt there..yahhh!
i'm sorry but..
u're so handsome that i cant stop staring at u
u're laughing with your friends..and i was laughing all by myself
u stared at the ugly girl..but i dont hate u for that
you're a man after all..there's nothing i can say about that
u kinda like that girl..and i get jealous of her
even if she's pretty..i'll still call her ugly no matter wut.

huu..i know i'm kinda fat now..
but in case u're wondering..
i think i can lose weight if i stay with u coz i get full by staring at you.
but then again..
u're too handsome for me
u're so talkative..which sometimes i think it can be annoying
u're tall..and i'm short
so..i'm sorry
u're not for me..
i'm wasnt born to make u happy
but..
thank you for being my sunshine of the day
even though the sky seems gloomy..
u've add diamonds to it.
my made my day today
thank you!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........
i cant stop smiling!
this isnt happen to me for a longgg time already


Labels: ,

"oh...GOD. eyes on uuuuu!!!" was Posted On: Saturday, March 26, 2011 @8:29 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.