ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


ouch ouch...



so today i had my driving class again...
which turned out to be..umm, better than the last one.
haha..angkat bakul sndiri eyh? okay xkesah..
i learned 3 penjuru for several times until my feet were almost numb
and..i'm so dumb that i cant remember all the steps
huuu..wake up mimi!
will u please stop making people judge u as an idiotic..
huk huk...

ehh but wut makes today a veryyyyy enjoyable one is the fact that,
it was also my date with farah nina my sayang!!
haha...thank u so much, u made my day!

i know i embarrass myself all the time..
i really cant endure it! hurgghh!
but sharing my good time with u is all i ever wanted to do!
heee...jiwang sudaa

and i also heard something a girl aint suppose to hear
huahahahaha...farah igt x yg sy cito tdi??
huuu...i'm so evil! laughing at a natural cycle of life
but i cant help it!
it drives me banana everytime i think of it

hurmm..ok till then,
i should sign off now or else...there'll be more crappy things in this entry
bye bye bye...
oohhh but before that..i just wanna said that,
man!! i've had it enough!
geli laa tgk my cousin with his girlfriend
why arent u guys just get married jek..
geliiii laaa..!!
yuks!

Labels: ,

"ouch ouch..." was Posted On: Sunday, April 3, 2011 @8:05 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.