ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


it hurts..


this morning, my driving tutor said...
"mimi ni brapo kali doh ajar, bkpo xreti2 lagi?"
huuu..and it hurts A LOT!
so i pushed myself to the max!
i know i can do it! if all my peers can do it..so can i!
i just cant stand people underestimate myself..
i was insanely mad at myself for being a total idiotic when it comes to driving.
but i must prove them wrong!

it just need a lil bit of focus and belief towards myself
and thank God..it works.
it wasnt a top notch..but it's still something i can be proud of

i just need to push myself more..!!
and stop fooling around


hihi..yay!!
i dont have to wake up early anymore..!!
then, wasting time doing nothing at kotaraya
and..get annoyed with some of the girls

hiiiiiii..but it wont last longer.
someday..i'll be there again.
hurghh...

Labels:

"it hurts.." was Posted On: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 @7:16 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.