ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


you're an alien!


domeeeeeeee!!!

omg!!! omg!!

fainteddd!!! ambulanceee!!!

call 999!!

hwaa...

i just thought of giving up on u!

i just got myself ready for losing u..

i just stopped myself from watching love never dies..

but then...

u make something that makes me wanna kissss uuuuuuu!!!

omg omg!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

it couldnt be any better than this!

this is an absolutely turn on for me!

hwaaa...guess wut?



he actually uploaded a video in english!!!!!!

hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

my heart is burning of excitement everytime i watch this video!!!



i want to cry..i want to dance..!!

seriously...

the feeling is better than receiving 10as in spm!

it was wayyyyyyyyyyy better!!

believe me

hwaaa...i've been waiting for this since FOREVER!!!!


thank u dome..eventhough u didnt mentioned malaysia..

but THANK YOU!!

now..can i kiss u?

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hihihihi..

i better keep my loyalty to u now..

Labels:

"you're an alien!" was Posted On: Sunday, April 24, 2011 @9:13 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.