ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


heart skips a beat


last week when i was informed that the jpa's result will be released on 6th may..
it puzzled my head and drove me insane.
i was happy n at the same time, sad..
i want to smile but also cry..
i want to remain silent but words keep burst off from my mouth...
they're all nothing less but to turn my life upside down.

so i wait for that day...6th may, the big day.
which is..to be exact, tomorrow.
i keep praying for some miracles eventhough there're tough competitors out there..
my heart races everytime i open jpa's homepage.

and this evening..
it was a total heartbreaker..
there's this news from higher education minister who insisted to stop taking new medic students until 2016.
these eyes are about to cry..but i hold on.
my dreams..my ambition..
what am i supposed to do?
and tonight i opened jpa's page once again..
ohh great..the result was postponed until 9th may.
is this got to do with the news..i dont know.
i forced myself to stay on positive thinking

if i dont take medic..then, wut else should i rely on?
i felt as if i'm just living in an aimless + directionless life.
it hurt..lots.
no one cares more than i do.

and 9th may? why?
i got jpj test in that day which i need to focus on.
and jpa?

ohh please stop whining around mimi..
what an useless act.
it's not that there's any people who'd listen to u.
and when people said i was over-worried about this thing..
i felt like screaming to their ears shouting
"HEY, U KNOW WHAT? IT'S MY FUTURE..NOT YOURS."

my family also said i musnt be over-tensioned with jpj n jpa.
it's not like i can change a thing by doing so.
and i was about to burst into tears...
hell yeah i'm over-tensioned..
this is my FUTURE!
and i'm almost paranoid everytime i think about it.


i must pass the jpj test..i dont want to drive in a hot weather w/o aircond + my driving tutor keep nagging on me
and i must get the jpa's scholarship coz it's wut i'm aiming for in past few years.
at the same time..people always compare me with my sisters..
imagine if...never mind.


no one seems to understand it anyway.
what if..it's nothing from wut i was dreaming it would be?


urmm..goodbye now.

Labels:

"heart skips a beat" was Posted On: Thursday, May 5, 2011 @11:15 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.