ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


hey hey...

and finally....
i've found the perfect blog skin that reflects myself.
yes it was dull...boring...simple..drowsy
and i know it's not attractive...
but i'm in love with it..
coz it explains ME!

huuuuuuuu...
i missed the time where i'll be sitting on a couch, watching my all time fav tv show
-glee n ugly betty-
then, laughing my ass off while watching OH! my school..
sunday movies in HBO n Star movies..
tune to E! channel to overcome my boring day
ahhhh..
i missed that moment!


and to make things worse..
i wont be coming home this weekend.
huuuurghhhh!!!


Labels:

"hey hey..." was Posted On: Friday, June 3, 2011 @3:44 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.