ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i hate this part


well, sunday is the day..
where i'm no longer be sitting on the couch..have the power of the tv remote,
spending hours watching programmes i fell inlove with..
and have a quality time with my family..laughing for nothing
get angry about small matters, eat my mom's cooking until they're all finished.
when it's time for sleep..i'll be lying on my old loyal bed, which provides a beauty sleep for me.
and pretty soon...there's no such things as those.
i'm no longer be treated like a princess..
no more eat-sleep-tv-internet routine
instead..i shall now open my new chapter of life..
which i really hate to do so..
i hate being at distance with my family..
i hate being independent..
i hate sleeping alone..
i hate me not watching astro..
i hate i've to wash my clothes on my own..
i hate eating without my parents..
i hate a place where my parents arent there with me..
i hate my parents not be there with me..

and in a few days more..i'll be living in a world which i hate.
well..everyone does. my friends will be facing the same thing too.
but i dont know if i'm ready for it..
and sometimes..i cant help myself from crying everytime i think about me moving from the house..
yeah..people said i was exaggerating (like i'd care)
u can say wuteva u want.. i'm already immune with it.
whether it's daddy's little girl..momma's lil angle..
i dont mind..coz it's not an ugly truth.


huuuuuuuuuuuu....i dont want to be away from my parents!

hell yeah it's true, no pain no gain..
but this is too painful!

"i hate this part" was Posted On: Friday, May 20, 2011 @7:43 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.