ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


senyumm




when my mom told me to do this and that..
housechores here and there..
instead of protesting her..i just smile..

and when my dad asked me to do good deeds towards him..
i hardly resist his requests...(which before this..i found them quite annoying)
and my heart smiles..

when my sister starts to find something to argue about..
i thought.."hey, just let her be laa..i'll enjoy this moment"
so i smiled back to her (in her dreams)

when my lil brother do something that blows off my nerves..
i hold on...looking for a white flag.
coz this time..i aint gonna be a bitch anymore.
instead..let me be your fairygod mother.

and everytime i enter my messed up room..
which before this..i hate it
but now..i'm lovin it
coz i know i'll be missing that place very soon...
my bed..my mirror..my study place..
all of the stuff in my room..even those thousands of rubbish
i'll missed them all.



i just dont want to have any bad memories from this precious time i have in this house..
yes..i'll be back, it's not that i'm gonna leave the house..
but..here i am..
soon to be moved somewhere else..
somewhere where there're strangers around me
a place which i'll make my bestfriends and enemies..
the same place for me to paint my future..

and nothing shall beats my house..
a place that kept millions of memories
as the saying goes, east or west..home is the best.
and i..i couldnt agree more.

"senyumm" was Posted On: Sunday, May 15, 2011 @12:52 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.