ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


huuurgghh..


huuu..it happens so fast
yeah..time waits for no man.
..and here it is. tomorrow is the day.

malasss....weyy this is serious!
it's so hard to leave home when glee, american idol finale, sharpay fabulous adventure, letters to juliet and many more are waiting for u but u're not there!
and not to forget dugong n din at animal planet.
i only watched that programme once and it was quite interesting y'all!
caught it the moment..myhbusters..dannggg it's killing me..my head dh nk explode!!










huhuuuuu...dear fairy godmother, (i do believe in fairies, i do ..i do!)
if i were given a chance to think of 5 things u would granted for me..
then they would be..
  1. the internet speed there didnt get me upset.
  2. my roomates are great and not too talkative..
  3. the bed isnt a double decker...
  4. the food there can make a good friend with my big belly tummy (just remember wut andrew zimmermarn said "if it's good, then eat it!")
  5. i'm not losing any of my things there
and till then..thraaaa astro...
till we meet again when i'll be home soon.
well eventhough u throw scumbag the other day pasal citer "remember me" yg absolute nonsense.
and with lovely bones yg ending xbrapa best but the rest was great
and when hayley kluar american idol it broke my heart, 500days of summer yg hero xnsem tpi dpt girlfriend lawa2..
but wuteva it is..i still love spending my time watching tv bcoz of u astro.







and now that i've to live my life w'o it..
i know i'll be turning upside down..
hurghh...

Labels:

"huuurgghh.." was Posted On: Saturday, May 21, 2011 @9:52 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.