ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


tell the world who i really am


did u know the feeling when u're not arrogant but people see u as u are.
well i did..and i'm definitely hating it.

when u see me-not talking to anyone else..is it arrogant enough to u?
when u see me-walking without looking at anyone's face..is that wut u called arrogant?
when u see me-remain silent coz i got not topic to talk about- is that arrogant to u?
when i put on my fake smile coz i got no mood to join the crowd..is it arrogant?
when i'm alone while everyone else keep talking crap...it doesnt mean i'm arrogant n acting like a diva.
it's just that...this is who i am.
and when i'm in the middle of the boys...u cant say i'm arrogant. it's just so awkward to me!
hello....I WENT TO GIRLS SCHOOL FOR 11 YEARS!
wut do u expect from me?


i'm not a loud girl..but that doesnt mean i cant be talkative.
i'm not acting like a diva..i'm down to earth.
i'm awkward with boys..just like i find it awkward to wear make up. (ok..it doesnt make sense at all)

but still..
hurghhhhh...just when will my classmates would realise that thing?
i'm not arrogant..i can be talkative..
i'm not a bitch...i can be good to people

ok...this thing is nonsense.
wut a waste of time thinking about it.
urghhh..i need my mom

"tell the world who i really am" was Posted On: Sunday, July 31, 2011 @4:05 PM | 4 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.