ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


cisss...!


hurghh....my grammar sgt tunggang langgang!
i've been living in fractured english for almost 18years..
i just knew it today...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!
huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......i need my parents at this moment
my mom needs to hug me...
my dad shall calm me down..
malu malu malu!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tidakk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huuuuuuuuuu
lets not talk about BEL anymore..
lets not write in english anymore..
lets not speak in manglish anymore..

and..lets get a beauty sleep!!! yay...at 7pm!
oh yeah...i'm inlove with weekend!!
lets not ruin my mood..and stop talking about studies..

"cisss...!" was Posted On: Saturday, June 25, 2011 @7:06 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.