ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


7 reasons why i shouldnt leave this house



i havent finished any of my homeworks..which i assumed there's no one worse than me.

i want to spend my ramadhan at home, and have a perfect sahur.

i want to perform my solat terawih with my family...like we used to

toothfairy is on sunday at star movies...huuuuuuu

i'll receive my test marks if i go back to palam..which i;m pretty sure they're all will break my heart.

i've to wake up early every morning..and i'll be singing bruno mar's -lazy song- everydayyyyy..

internet connection in home is like a lightning while the one in palam is like..hrmmm.

"7 reasons why i shouldnt leave this house" was Posted On: Saturday, July 23, 2011 @9:31 AM | 1 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.