ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


stop it!


please stop making me feel guilty of not studying

please stop speeding during lecture time - i'm not a sponge

please stop making me sleep late at night doing nothing except for online

please stop conducting 2 experiments of physics every fortnight-it's killing me!

please stop pushing me to finish up my lab report in the nick of time

please stop giving me tons of tutorials

please stop studying, my friends..u guys are driving me up to wall!

please stop selling the same food everyday..

please stop saying anything about test..

please..make the time stop!

please invent a pause button

pleaseeeeeee...let me have a rest


Labels:

"stop it!" was Posted On: Thursday, July 7, 2011 @8:23 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.