ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


the feeling dat i had


my mood is just above the base line for d past few days
i'm pretty positive that something's missing in my heart..which i still dunno wut exactly it was.
and the feeling mixed up.
to make things worse..nothing..i repeat NOTHING is capable of elevating my mood.

i hate seeing my competitors' faces
i hate being in class where i get lost...
i hate the people who're being over talkative..
i hate the fact that i'm not really in pink right now..
i hate walking to college..
i hate that i dont get the highest marks in class..
i hate myself for doing several silly mistakes in the test..

yeah..of course i've tried my hard ignoring this nonsense things.
and..as usual, i failed.
and now..i've ro control myself n express the best part of me everyday..which is all FAKE.
the fake smiles that i give..
pretending to concentrate when people talk crap..
acting as if i'm fine when i'm not..
and the only thing that i like now is spending a great amount of time while showering
huuuuuuu...i just need a rest.

"the feeling dat i had" was Posted On: Thursday, July 28, 2011 @7:49 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.