ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i did it, again


oh god...wut have i done!!!
should i move on?
should i forget about it?
i've embarrassed myself on my birthday..
in front of 60++ people...!!
can u just imagine that?

well..here's how it all started
today is 9th august, tuesday and yes it's my birthday.
and yes i got 6hours of bel...straight, no kidding.

and we did something related to speaking, discussion..bla bla bla skip that part.
and i...as usual, will sleep or play around during that time, every week.
and as for today...the god has punished me, i think.

when the lecturer told us to jot down our points..i was drawing something i've yet to understand.
and my friends were wishing for my birthday...and we sang birthday songs...and bla bla bla..
i was over the moon...no longer in the bel class.
my body was there..except for my mind.

i was sad..and happy at the same time.
that feeling is nothing weird now, i've immune to it.
and....i was still somewhere out of nowhere..
but the feeling wasnt long lasting coz suddenly..
she came to me.
asking me..to go in front..with 3other students..doing things i've no idea about.

and..as usual. it was no exception this time.
i've embarrass myself.
sitting on the chair like a fool..
laughing for something which i shouldnt..and i still cant stop laughing until now.
his face's expression tickles my funny bones...and still is.

and oh god..
i just want to erase today's memory.
delete please...eventhough it's my birthday.
i can tolerate.


"i did it, again" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 9, 2011 @8:25 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.