ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


15 more days..




that's rightttttttttt...
15 more dayss...and i'll be home..the place where i dont feel like an alien.
i'm sicking tired watching my classmates' faces.
they study a lot n look like zombies!
they only talk about bio..physic..and chemistry around the clock. dont they know how to stop?
and i'm tired of eating the same food for fast-breaking.
i miss my mom more than anything...i break down so easily


i'm tired of pretending to focus on study while my mind is at home already.
i've already thought of things to be packed.

i'm ready to play mercun n bunga api!
i want to perform my tarawih at masjid bukit marak!
my stomach is screaming for kelantan's delight.
i'm craving for my mom's food.
i want to watch my sister baking cakes..making cookies.
i want....i need my family with me!




and this...was taken during last year's hari raya.
mama...i miss u!!!

"15 more days.." was Posted On: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 @8:40 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.