ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i'm still a child anyway







dont tell me to grow up!!
it'll happen naturally one day..so dont u worry
i know i just turned 18..but it doesnt mean i'm a big girl now



i'm still a full-time child that find it difficult to live on my own
i lost control of myself so easily...
i can get influenced by people in a glimpse
and i can jump for joy each time i get my fav food
the worst thing is..i just cant control my shopping needs everytime i'm out



andi'm still an outsider to men..
i know i act immaturely everytime i miss home..
i'm tough in front of my family, and became vulnerable without them
and sometimes..i easily get mad over things i shouldnt care..wut an idiot!



i get emo when my food stocks are out..and to make it worse, the mart has already called it a day!
this had happened for several times especially during ramadhan.
my snacks were out..my drinks were all finished..i got no bread left and i cant study coz my chocolates were all gone.
so i went to restock all the stuff..but damn it..the shop has already closed.



huuuu...there'll be more challenge waiting ahead of me.
i know people can change in just a day..but it takes me years n years to migrate myself.



i'll be strong..i'll be tough



so dont u give up upon me


"i'm still a child anyway" was Posted On: Saturday, August 20, 2011 @10:16 AM | 1 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.