ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


shalala lala






i...................love the sound of fireworks!
boom! bang! ding! banggg!!
this is the best music ever!!

i can smell the cookies from the oven..
i just ate home made cake freshly bake. .
i'm inlove with my baju kurungs..
and my playlist is filled with raya songs

i watch tv 24/7
i go out and somehow inlove with the crazy traffic
i'm no longer mad with the bitches on road..coz i love kelantan more n more..
and i cant wait for our balik kampung journey on 2nd day of raya
so penang...wait for my kepulangan!

my body is ready for tomorrow's food party..
my heart is craving for rendang..lontong...lemang..ketupat and all
the scar in my heart is slowly healed
he's inlove with someone else..and i, i've immune to this thing.
i dont deserve to have crush on anybody at this moment..
my involuntary actions are killing me..

and thank god it's raya season now...
my life is full of happiness..
and this scar didnt hurt that much

and dear fairygod mother..here're my wishlist
  • wont look at him with weird feeling anymore.
  • heart wont race when his face appears
  • wont think of him when i'm bored
  • will make sure he regret for not choosing me..not in a tricky way, definitely
  • wont fall for him anymore
  • will treat him as a friend....and friend ONLY
and enough bout him..
now i got a better thing to handle..
RAYA!!!

"shalala lala" was Posted On: Monday, August 29, 2011 @8:32 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.